We are looking for an IT Organizational Change Manager to join our health care customer located in the Fort Worth, TX area. This will be a hybrid role with a flexible balance of coming onsite and working remotely. The new Executive Director is transforming the IT division and needs an Organizational Change Manager to come in to help with the transformation. This person will ideally have a consultative background within healthcare IT organizations and 10+ years of experience.
- The IT Organizational Change Manager will support the design, implementation, and evolution of change strategies and efforts to engage, inspire, and motivate people to embrace the significant cultural and behavioral changes that are associated with large transformation programs.
- The IT Organizational Change Manager will work with leaders to understand their needs and address them through executable strategic change initiatives.
- This role will provide change management support to maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance.
- The IT Organizational Change Manager will devise new methods and procedures such as developing plans, creating content, engaging stakeholders, overseeing change activities (e.g., stakeholder analysis and change impact analysis) and executing on respective plans.
- He/she will also provide guidance to functional areas, including coordinating with subject matter experts to identify training requirements and designs holistic, integrated training plans to drive adoption of processes and programs.
- Additionally, the IT Organizational Change Manager will support the identification change agents and engage with them to disseminate information and gather feedback on projects.
- He/she will advise and provide recommendations to stakeholders on matters of significance by identifying change metrics to track, and coordinates with subject matter experts to build and maintain metrics scorecard for change readiness projects.
- Deep understanding of change management methodologies, principles, and best practices, with a focus on IT systems and application implementations
- Specific change management experience related to large technology transformation programs or application deployments
- Prior experience in or working for Executive Leaders and their respective offices/leadership teams
- Prior experience in Consulting
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated experience successfully managing a cross-functional or cross-departmental team on a complex project
- Extensive experience in developing and executing change management strategies and plans, including impact assessments, communication, and training programs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex situations, identify potential risks, and develop effective mitigation strategies
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in project management tools and software, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and work effectively as part of a cross-functional team
- Healthcare Experience
- Bachelors Degree required
No visa sponsorship will be available for this role and please no corp to corp.