Are you a customer service professional with a passion for making a difference in the healthcare industry? If so, we invite you to join our team at the call center in San Antonio, Texas. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Customer Service Representative to assist our clients and patients with their healthcare needs.
- Handle inbound calls from clients and patients, providing exceptional customer service and support.
- Assist individuals with scheduling appointments, answering inquiries, and addressing concerns.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all interactions in our system.
- Collaborate with other team members to resolve issues and improve the overall customer experience.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and empathy in all interactions.
- Proven experience working in a call center environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a significant plus; candidates must be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality records.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service and problem-solving.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based, fast-paced environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within the company.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
- The chance to be a part of a dynamic organization committed to improving the well-being of our clients and patients.
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to contribute to our mission of delivering high-quality healthcare services, please submit your application for the Customer Service Representative position at our San Antonio call center.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
APPLY TODAY!! #MedixHC