The Provider Enrollment Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Provider Enrollment Department, act as the first line leader to staff, and contributes to the development of processes and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise and support credentialing staff responsible for licensing, credentialing, privileging, enrollment, reappointments and/or maintenance of professional credentials.
- Work with Provider Enrollment Manager to complete employee relation duties as necessary such as coaching, mentoring, corrective action, or similar.
- Review, edit, and process employee timecards, and schedules.
- Assist with or prepare annual performance reviews for credentialing staff.
- Send Medicare Revalidation reminders for all providers.
- Monitor held claims in AIMs/Work release emails for held claims.
- Conduct client calls to provide status updates on clients.
- Work with AR to research credentialing related denials.
- Work with Data Processing to research credentialing related rejections.
- Ensure any questions regarding releases are answered in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for ensuring Medicare credentialing items are completed timely.
- Work with Client Management to provide support on client concerns and updates.
- Credential for special projects and provide additional support as needed.
- Meet staff for one-on-one touch base on performance/feedback concerns.
- Work with Payments for requested EFT enrollments/updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.-will be a constant thing to work on
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and proprietary database applications.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and meet critical deadlines.-will be a constant thing to work on
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of awareness of pertinent details; excellent organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Knowledge of NCQA standards as it relates to credentialing and health plan enrollment.
- Knowledge of medical terminology as it relates to specific privileges.
Schedule: M-F 8am-4:30pm EST HYBRID (flexible)
- Paid continuing education
- Paid Dr. Z seminars and travel expenses
- Great benefits beginning day one of employment including Medical/Dental/Vision
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options are available
- HSA Wellness Program with $600 employer contribution
- Annual biometric screenings
- Company swag on day one
- Employee appreciation days
- 401k with employer match: 100% on the first 3%, 50% on the next 2%
- A culture of promotion from within
- PTO and sick time
- Ten paid holidays to include the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve
- Consistent Monday through Friday schedule
- Referral bonuses
- Parental leave
- Employer-paid short/long-term disability and Life/AD&D
- Employee of the Month bonuses
- Voted one of the 2022 Top Places to Work in Columbus by Columbus CEO Mag